Dave's Proposal Dave's Proposal

I lol'd at this, it was really funny, and the voice-acting here's really awesome. I also liked all the little things that you see at the animation too; aside from any minor issues, it doesn't really take away from the really good stuff.

Wizard Battle Wizard Battle

The NEVER-ENDING Wizard Battle!

I thought that was genius. All that you really need is possibly a soundtrack to go with the whole thing and more spells, and you're good to go.

Donut Quest Donut Quest

Considering all the hell a guy has to go through just to get a dozen donuts...

Good Idea!

sword testing sword testing

You passed the test!

I liked the end of the test. Try having people fight each other next time you have a sword test.

A Dragon's Flight A Dragon's Flight

Woah...

This is all I have to say. ^_^

Fullmetal Arithmetist Fullmetal Arithmetist

ROFL

"Yeah, let's try dividing a huge-ass algorithm (expression, or whatever that is) by zero to try bringing our mother back!" That movie would definitely make any Fullmetal Alchemist fan laugh his guts out, just like I did.

I give that one a 8/10 /4/5 for a spoof well done.

BoobMarley responds:

Yeah, that sounds like the Elrics all right.

Thanks for the feedback, I'm glad to know that some diehard FMA fans are getting a kick out of this - they really are my target audience.

supermom supermom

Advice

Many people and I would have liked this movie if you went out and saved some money for a good microphone, and invested much more time in the day on making a good flash movie. Just saying.

flashmakeit responds:

I think I do need a new microphone and it would pay $ off if I invested much more time in my work
yeah