South Park Interactive South Park Interactive

You know what I want for V3?

I want Kenny to DIE! That is the only thing that is lacking in this interactive thing. Otherwise, that was the awesomest thing I saw on Newgrounds that had to do with South Park.

fartoons responds:

I updated it, and now you can kill Kenny!

KingStory KingStory

Weird Ending

I like the gameplay mechanics in this game (just run into an enemy to attack) But I found an ending that didnt come to expect! That was still funny though, and I hope the sequel is much longer than this game.

Newgrounds Radio Chat Newgrounds Radio Chat

About Logging In To Chat

I can tell that a lot of people are trying to get to the Chat, but it says they are unable to log in. I would guess that there must be some undercover work going on in the chat, right? We chat-loving users would like to know why we can't log in so we at least know what is happening around here.

Villainous - Tower Attack Villainous - Tower Attack

I like a good challenge!

I like how this game is so different from all the other tower defense games in that the player gets to send out the waves of enemies. I also found myself thinking that even though the first wave of each level kind of sucks despite my best strategies with the monsters I initially had, I found that to be a nice challenge to try to overcome.
I bet that if you make a sequel to this game, I think that you should have a custom level editor so the players can create their own levels and send them online for others to use. I think that would be epic!