Dave's Proposal Dave's Proposal

I lol'd at this, it was really funny, and the voice-acting here's really awesome. I also liked all the little things that you see at the animation too; aside from any minor issues, it doesn't really take away from the really good stuff.

Wizard Battle Wizard Battle

The NEVER-ENDING Wizard Battle!

I thought that was genius. All that you really need is possibly a soundtrack to go with the whole thing and more spells, and you're good to go.

Donut Quest Donut Quest

Considering all the hell a guy has to go through just to get a dozen donuts...

Good Idea!

South Park Interactive South Park Interactive

You know what I want for V3?

I want Kenny to DIE! That is the only thing that is lacking in this interactive thing. Otherwise, that was the awesomest thing I saw on Newgrounds that had to do with South Park.

fartoons responds:

I updated it, and now you can kill Kenny!

KingStory KingStory

Weird Ending

I like the gameplay mechanics in this game (just run into an enemy to attack) But I found an ending that didnt come to expect! That was still funny though, and I hope the sequel is much longer than this game.

Newgrounds Radio Chat Newgrounds Radio Chat

About Logging In To Chat

I can tell that a lot of people are trying to get to the Chat, but it says they are unable to log in. I would guess that there must be some undercover work going on in the chat, right? We chat-loving users would like to know why we can't log in so we at least know what is happening around here.

~SW~ Photon Realm ~SW~ Photon Realm

In my opinion, this piece is really fun to listen to when you're dozing off in your own daydream and just plain thinking. I really like the ambiance of this piece.

collide (demo) collide (demo)

Well, this is your first stuff, so we won't expect too much. But this is good music right here. Just devote some time into it, and you'll go real far.

killapickle1 responds:

Thanks. I guess my next step will be to try and produce a legit dubstep track :)

Late Night Answers Late Night Answers

I like the chord choices made in this song, and the synth melody sounds cool. Keep it up!

lnitroburstl responds:

Thanks for the review man!